Course 1: The Benefits of Philanthropy and Ways to Engage Clients in Philanthropic Discussions
Philanthropy is an increasingly important area of opportunity for planners and clients. This course presents philanthropic planning within the context of values-based planning and examines the multiple ways clients benefit from philanthropy and what advisors gain from incorporating philanthropic planning in their practice. Most importantly, you will also learn how to facilitate meaningful and productive philanthropic conversations with clients that will ultimately help them achieve their philanthropic goals.
- Understand the limits of traditional estate planning and the possible consequences of wealth transferred without values
- Recognize how philanthropy fits in values-based planning
- Understand the various benefits that clients can enjoy through philanthropy
- Learn how to effectively probe client’s interests, attitudes, motivations and preferences related to philanthropy
- Identify potential issues and obstacles to your clients’ giving
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|