Course 2: Charitable Legacies through Bequests and Beneficiary Designations
Thoughtfully designed bequests and beneficiary designations are vital to a well-constructed estate plan and charitable legacy. In this course, you will gain a greater understanding of charitable bequests and how they work, particularly through wills, living trusts and beneficiary designation accounts, and how each of these vehicles works to meet client goals and objectives.
- Identify and describe the components of planned giving and the attributes of planned giving donors
- Understand the difference between revocable and irrevocable planned gifts
- Understand the benefits and types of charitable bequests
- Explain bequests by wills, livings trusts and beneficiary designation accounts
- Explain the benefits of using retirement plans to meet clients’ charitable objectives
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|