Join Brian Edelman, CEO of FCI, as he explains how to build a cyber dream team to empower an organization and keep clients' information safe. Learn what regulators need to know in the event of a cybersecurity attack.
- A list of the top 10 questions to ask your cyber team
- The various internal and external roles and responsibilities represented by a cyber team
- What to do in the event of a cybersecurity attack or incident
- Best practices around incident response planning
- How to build a cyber team within your organization that addresses regulatory compliance and creates a framework of immediate execution
Brian Edelman, CEO of FCI, is a nationally recognized cybersecurity expert specialized in the financial services industry. In 1986, he started his career with a top producing, multi-disciplined financial services sales office. In 1995, he founded FCI, a managed security service provider (MSSP), to offer a complete suite of cybersecurity solutions customized for financial services firms with independent sales offices. Over the years, Edelman has developed a unique expertise around regulations, compliance and cybersecurity. Frequently, he speaks and joins panels at major conferences in the industry. Edelman is also called upon by the media and journalists from major publications like CNBC, Financial Planning Magazine, and Investment News whenever there are critical discussions about cybersecurity.