You're a Financial Planner...Now What? Episode #244 Rational and Impactful Goals
Self-study exam based on Episode #244 of the podcast, "You're a Financial Planner...Now What?" This episode features Samantha Lamas, a behavioral researcher at Morningstar Investment Management, and Ryan Murphy, Ph.D., Morningstar’s head of Decision Sciences. They spoke with Hannah Moore, CFP®, about their award-winning research and the tool they developed to help financial planning professionals create a clear plan for their clients’ goals, so they can make advised and rational decisions.
- How cognitive blind spots make all humans emotional investors
- Why it’s so hard for clients to tell you their biggest financial goals
- Why you should care about cognitive bias
- How to build more powerful, actionable, and meaningful investment plans for your clients
- The three steps to help clients identify their true goals
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|