Planning for Life Events
FPA Fall Learning Series - Week 2
The FPA Fall Learning Series continues this week with engaging content that will help you serve your clients as they cope with various life events.
This week, we’re offering a live webinar with Marjorie Barrie, LTCP of ACSIA Partners who will present “What You Need to Know to Advise Your Clients About Long-Term Care.” We are also making four on-demand presentations available to you that cover issues like college planning and special needs planning. There is also a great program available from our partners at Janus Henderson Investors.
Registration for the live webinar with Marjorie Barrie is now open. Click the link below to register today! All on-demand programs will be available beginning November 15 at 8 a.m. ET. At that time, you will be able to navigate to those programs right from this page!
What You Need to Know to Advise Your Clients About Long-Term CareProduct not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Includes a Live Web Event on 11/15/2021 at 12:00 PM (MST)
- NEWS FLASH – This may be coming to your state!
2021 Essentials of Wealth Planning: Lessons Learned from Pandemics, Elections and Murder HornetsProduct not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Includes a Live Web Event on 11/19/2021 at 12:00 PM (MST)
This comprehensive update covers the latest events and emerging trends in the retirement planning and wealth management space, including a debrief of the 2020 election, a regulatory and legislative update, and an in-depth discussion of goals-based investing in an unsettled world.
The on-demand programs that will be available beginning November 15 include:
- Setting Yourself Apart with Special Needs Planning - Trusts, Benefits and ABLE with Derek Graham, Resch, Root, Phillips & Graham, LLC
- The Roth/Pretax Decision After the SECURE Act: The Importance of Accumulated Assets with Roger Young CFP®, T. Rowe Price
- Navigating the College Funding Maze & Helping Families Cut the Cost of Higher Education with Joe Messinger, CFP®, ChFC, CLU, CCFC, College Aid Pro
- Medicare and Your Practice: Why, When and How with Barry Streit, CLU, ChFC®, United Healthcare
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|