Special Statement Regarding Certificates of Completion
Certificates of Completion for conference attendance and continuing education (CE) courses completed in the previous learning management system are in the process of being migrated over to the new system and we hope to have this completed no later than July 30, 2020. If you need access to an old certificate of completion or learning transcript, please contact Learning@OneFPA.org. Please note it may take up to five business days to process your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I already have an account that I used to log into the FPA website, do I need to create a new account to log into the FPA Learning Center?
- The FPA Learning Center is integrated with the FPA website, which means you do not need to create another account. This is a single-sign-on (SSO) system. You only need one account to access all of our platforms.
How do I view a comprehensive list of offerings in the FPA Learning Center?
- To view a comprehensive list of products when logged into the FPA Learning Center, click on ‘Dashboard’ located on the left side of the page and under ‘Main Menu’. Browse the ‘Course Catalog’ to see FPA’s online content and register for education that interests you.
- You can register for as many online courses and sessions as you’d like. The items in which you have registered will be found on your ‘Dashboard’ page.
Who do I contact with questions about my continuing education credit?
- If you have questions about accessing FPA’s Learning Center or about continuing education credit, contact FPA Member Engagement at 800-322-4237 or MemberServices@onefpa.org.
How do I know which courses qualify for CFP CE credit?
- If a course qualifies for CFP CE credit, it will be indicated under the title and the number of credits will be represented with a credit icon in the course catalog.
Does FPA offer state insurance credit or other designations?
- FPA does not offer state insurance credit. Local chapters may provide courses that will satisfy state requirements.
- FPA only seeks course approval from CFP Board.
- Member/non-members can use their certificate of completion to self-report credit to other designations.
- FPA reports completed CFP® CE credit to CFP Board once a week.
How do I access my certificates of completion?
- Certificates of completion can be accessed in through your 'Dashboard' page, then click the gray 'Transcript/Achievements' button.
How can I earn continuing education credit through FPA?
- Webinars (live and on-demand)
- Conferences and programs (FPA Annual Conference, FPA Retreat, FPA Residency, FPA Advocacy Day, FPA NexGen Gathering)
- Journal of Financial Planning and Financial Services Review Exams
What are the minimum browser requirements to utilize the Learning Center?
- Browser Requirements: Windows 7 or later Mac OS X 10.9 or later Chrome 60 or greater Firefox 52 or greater Edge 14 or greater Safari 10 or greater iOS 10 or greater Internet Explorer 11 IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5: 126.96.36.199 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 184.108.40.206 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
- Other Recommendations: It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser. Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings. Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns?
If you have questions about accessing FPA’s Learning Center or continuing education credit, contact FPA Member Engagement at 800-322-4237 or MemberServices@onefpa.org.