FPA Group Benefits Orientation 2021
- Registration Closed
All members of the Financial Planning Association® (FPA®) are eligible to participate in FPA Group Benefits; including LTD, STD, Term Life, AD&D and now BOE.
In partnership with Ryan Insurance Strategy Consultants, FPA is offering:
• New this year! Business Overhead Expense Insurance. Simplified underwriting on the first $6,000 of elected coverage with one health question. Coverage available up to $20,000** per month
• Group Short-term and Long-Term Disability insurance. Guaranteed Issue with no medical questions*
• Group term Life and AD&D insurance. Simplified underwriting on the first $50,000 of elected coverage with one health question*
• Group Dental and Vision is available at any time, with no medical underwriting
* Guaranteed Issue only applies if you have not been previously declined for medical underwriting by Standard Insurance Company or Metropolitan Life Insurance Company for any coverage. Members or employees currently enrolled in the group term Life / AD&D coverage who elect to increase their coverage is subject to medical underwriting on the increased coverage.
** Coverage elected over $6,000 up to $20,000 is subject to medical underwriting.
1 Like most insurance policies, insurance policies offered by MetLife and its affiliates contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations, and terms for keeping them in force. L1220009575[exp1222][All States][DC,GU,MP,PR,VI]