Investment Planning Knowledge Circle: 2023 Fixed Income Outlook
Includes a Live Web Event on 03/28/2023 at 1:00 PM (MDT)
- Member - Free!
During this presentation guest speaker Jerry Paul will cover:
- The Fixed Income Environment and Outlook for 2023
- Investment Opportunities and Where to Look for Them
- A Value Oriented Bond Management Approach and How It Differs from Traditional Methods.
Jerry Paul, CFA
Senior Vice President of Fixed Income
JERRY PAUL, CFA, is Senior Vice President of Fixed Income and serves as Portfolio Manager of the ICON Flexible Bond Fund and Co-Portfolio Manager of the ICON Equity Income Fund. He is also a member of the ICON Investment Committee. Mr. Paul was named Morningstar’s Fixed Income Manager of the Year for 1999 while he managed high yield bonds for INVESCO. Mr. Paul’s professional investment experience includes over forty years in fixed income portfolio management and research. Prior to joining ICON, Mr. Paul’s career in investment management and research spanned several roles, including:
• INVESCO Funds Group; Senior Vice President, Director of Fixed Income
and Portfolio Manager
• Stein Roe & Farnham; Senior Vice President, Director of Fixed Income
Research and Portfolio Manager
• Century Life of America; Vice President, Investments
Mr. Paul also served as the Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager for fixed income, closed end funds and hedging strategies at Essential Investment Partners. Furthermore, Mr. Paul founded Quixote Capital Management LLC, a boutique firm focused on merger arbitrage.
Mr. Paul holds a BBA from the University of Iowa and an MBA from the University of Northern Iowa. In his free time, he is involved in community and charitable organizations. He serves on the board of directors and investment committee of the Community First Foundation.
Mr. Paul holds the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.