June FPA DEI Learning Series: LGBTQ+ Planning Topics
- Registration Closed
In celebration of Pride Month, Knowledge Circle host Jim Marrocco, CFA, CFP® will moderate a discussion group. We ask participants to bring planning topics, specific cases, and questions to discuss and brainstorm in an open forum format. The conversation may touch on topics including, but not limited to:
- Being LGTBQ+ and the impact on your finances and how it's different for different parts of the community
- Family Planning and Implications for Finances
- Partnership, Marriage, and Impacts on Planning
- LGBTQ+ Elder/Aging Planning
- Dealing with health, life and disability insurance for LGBTQ+ folks
- Considering the financial perspectives of different generations of LGBTQ+ folks
Jim Marrocco, CFP®, CFA (he, him, his)
Founder and Head Financial Planner
Thinking Big Financial, Inc.
Jim Marrocco, CFP® is the founder and head financial planner at Thinking Big Financial, Inc. Thinking Big Financial is a fee-only financial planning firm specializing in working with the LGBTQ community.