Rebroadcast - CFP Board's Code of Ethics: Elevating the Profession
Includes a Live Event on 12/02/2021 at 12:00 PM (MST)
This live rebroadcast fulfills the requirement for CFP Board approved Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP® professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct.
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing financial planning
- Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP professionals
- Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a client
- Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty
- Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest
Darin Shebesta, CFP®, AIF®
Wealth Advisor, Jackson/Roskelley Wealth Advisors, Inc.
Darin Shebesta, CFP®, AIF® is a Wealth Advisor with Jackson/Roskelley Wealth Advisors, Inc. Darin graduated with a bachelor's degree in finance from the W. P. Carey School of Business and Barrett Honors College at Arizona State University. He has also been featured or quoted in several publications including InvestmentNews, Forbes, CNBC, The Huffington Post, MarketWatch, Financial Planning, OnWallStreet, The Arizona Republic, American Funds, among others.
Some of Darin's community involvement activities include past president, FPA of Greater Phoenix, 2015; member, FPA Annual Conference Task Force. Darin has also been facilitating the CFP Ethics CE webinars for the FPA since 2018.